Note: If an external vendor will be visiting the site, a compliant COI must be submitted in advance. COIs can be submitted at the following: COI Submission Password: Riverfront
Note: Please specify if you would like a security guard to provide access into tenant space. Otherwise, vendor will be granted building access only. If a security detail is needed, please check the box at the top of the form.
Note: This field is required should an engineer be needed for assistance with scheduled work.
Note: Impairment requests should be submitted with at least 48-hour notice.
Note: please include company, position and cell phone number
As a reminder, the following rules are in effect for all work done at Riverfront Office Park:
· No parking is allowed in loading docks or parking garage. Unload and find parking off-site. Security will have your vehicle or company vehicle towed unless there has been approval from the building management.
· All sub-contractors must sign in and out with each visit.
· Any sub-contractor must provide their own COI with building requirements.
· Superintendent for each project must check in before access is granted to sub-contractors.
· All access forms must be submitted by the tenant or a representative authorized by the tenant.